Monday, August 30, 2010

Girlfriends

There's just something about relationships where both people are feminine that is so wonderful! I know that many T-girls need to be penetrated and for many of us those times might be in the past or never happened.

I know that despite my fantasies of being with men I have for more than 20 years now been loyal to my mistress. And she loves my girlieness and we are like girlfriends -- sort of like in the picture but I have that darn sissy clitty still.

But from behind we might look like this walking into the kitchen for some wine after I have licked her to multiple glorious orgasms! I envision myself as the girl on the right and I am asking my mistress if she indeed has had all the orgasms that she desires or if we need to have our wine and head back to bed for an encore!

No comments:

Post a Comment