Thursday, August 19, 2010

Isle of Lesbos?

Found this great piece of art on a blog called Beauty in Nude. I'm probably not right but I imagine it could be a depiction of the Isle of Lesbos.

I could live on an island of all women, couldn't you. And I would be one of the submissive pussy lickers. Obviously, the women would be divided into the strong and dominant who get their pussies licked. And the weak and submissive who are the pussy lickers. I definitely would be in the latter category.

Wouldn't it be great if there were an island or even a city, state or country like that today! Maybe the women would welcome us T-girls and even remove our sissy clitties for us because, after all, having a vagina would be a requirement!

Here is the link for the blog Beauty in Nude. It is mostly beautiful girls nakie: http://beaunude.blogspot.com/

2 comments: