Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The place to be for a T-girl lezzie!



This is where a T-girl lezzie belongs! Giving pleasure to a beautiful pussy! And always without reciprocation, of course!

And T-girl lezzies never ever try to use their little sissy clitties with a real girl. You have to keep it tucked away because you are a lezzie, after all! Your tongue is your orgasm provider and girls love you for it.

In college, I spent a lot of time between girls' legs. And they did not return the favor. They kept wanting to have me around because of that. And I know at least one of the girls was fucking her boyfriend during the same time period that I was providing her oral pleasures!

My mistress loves being licked and that is what I do and then we cuddle and that is it. I love it so much and so does she. That is the way it should be for a T-girl lezzie, don't you agree!

3 comments: